Our standard quality, as silicone hose manufacturers, for compact silicone extrusion is 65 Shore A in translucent colour, whether peroxyde silicone or platinum silicone, although we can manufacture from 20 to 85 Shore A in any basic colour and any RAL to measure with a minimum quantity of 25 Kg, as well as luminescent, fluorescent or metallic colours.
Being one of the largest silicone hose manufacturers we have almost no limitation, we can offer an endless array of silicone tubing dimensions. We manufacture silicone tubes from 1mm inside diameter up to 180mm outside diameter, with wall thickness starting at 0.25mm, supplied in several coil lengths (10 m, 25 m, 50 m, 100 m, 250 m and 500 m). We can also coil in different lengths and cut from 1mm onwards, upon request.
- Standard silicone hose: used in all types of industrial applications for fluid transport up to 200ºC.
- THT silicone hose (Very High Temperature Silicone): : used in those applications where constant working temperatures can reach up to 300ºC.
- Platinum silicone hose: used in food industry, peristaltic pumps or laboratories which need resistance under extreme conditions, high mechanical strength, transparency, sterilisation and higiene.
- sFluorinated silicone hose: used in those industries where, apart from working at high temperatures, they need a high corrosion resistance. Fluorosilicones can work with the majority of solvents, unlike the rest of silicones.
- Vapour resistant siliconehose: in some occasions working conditions include humid heat and pressure (vapour), in those cases we use specially designed compounds for textile dyeing industry or domestic oven manufacturers.
Our wide production range of silicone tubing allows us to offer the best service on the market, with a delivery time of less than two weeks in all types of qualities: standard insulating silicone (VMQ), conductive silicone, vapour resistant silicone, fluorosilicone (FVMQ), very high temperature silicone (THT), very low temperature silicone (PMVQ), platinum silicone, FDA approved silicone for foodstuff contact (CFR21 section 177.2600), BgVV (recommendation XV) and medical-grade silicone complying with USP class VI.
Ask us about the possibilities of manufacturing vulcanised silicone gasket or inflatable silicone gaskets to measure from silicone hose and our reinforced silicone tubes
|(Price valid for full length rolls)|
|Don't hesitate contacting our sales department to ask for diferent diameters or roll lengths.|
|Ref.||Ø Outer (mm)||Ø Inner (mm)||Wall||Color||Roll Length (m)||Roll Weight (Kg)||(€/m)||Online Stock (m)|