PTFE COATED GLASS FABRICS (TVT)
Qualisil cooking sheets
Superior quality cooking & baking silicone coated sheets apt for foodstuff contact. They provide innovation and improvements to cooking and baking (bread or cakes) such as easiness in mould release and hygiene due to their innate antiadhesion. The results obtained with chocolates, gelatins, mousses, pies, etc. are unsurpassable.
They provide a homogeneous baking without burns, nor drying of the food, helping the creation of new recipes for innovative cooks, giving a professional finishing touch.
Can be supplied in any size upon request. The most popular kept in stock are: 385x290 mm, 585x385 mm, 600x400 mm., etc.
- High stability due to its glass fibre core
- Non-adherent, 100% smooth silicone surface.
- Wide working temperature range (-50 ºC a +250 ºC).
- >High yield and low cost as it is reusable more than 2000 times
- So versatile it can be used in convection, microwave, traditional ovens as well as frying pans, freezers, etc.
Porous silicone sheets are used for bread cooking when a perfectly homogeneous temperature is needed over the whole surface of the product.
The mats can be branded, upon request, with your logo, web address, phone, etc.